movethebeat

Startseite » Uncategorized » description of the resulting changes to our prototype

description of the resulting changes to our prototype

As you may can guess… we fixed the problems we found in our heuristic evaluation. The first one was important but simple to implement. We just had to put the high score into the game.

For the second one we used the same „load function“ as in the other menues. If the user wants to make a photo he/she has to hold his/her hand over the button as it changes its color. After about 3 seconds a photo of the user will be made.

Even though we didn’t found a lot of problems, the ones we found were very important. It is always usefull to do a heuristic evaluation.

 

Advertisements

Kommentar verfassen

Trage deine Daten unten ein oder klicke ein Icon um dich einzuloggen:

WordPress.com-Logo

Du kommentierst mit Deinem WordPress.com-Konto. Abmelden / Ändern )

Twitter-Bild

Du kommentierst mit Deinem Twitter-Konto. Abmelden / Ändern )

Facebook-Foto

Du kommentierst mit Deinem Facebook-Konto. Abmelden / Ändern )

Google+ Foto

Du kommentierst mit Deinem Google+-Konto. Abmelden / Ändern )

Verbinde mit %s

%d Bloggern gefällt das: