movethebeat

Startseite » Heuristic Evaluation » description of the resulting changes to our prototype

description of the resulting changes to our prototype

As you may can guess, we fixed the problems we found in our heuristic evaluation. The first one was important but simple. We just had to implement a high score display into the actual game. For second problem we found we used the same „load function“ as in the other menues of our application. The user has to put his hands over the „photobutton“ as it changes the color. After about three seconds a photo will be made. This prevents the user from accidantally taking a photo.

 

Even though we just found two problems with our heuristic evaluation we are still glad that we have done it because, as you can also see in the ratings, the problems we found were very serrios.

 

Advertisements

Kommentar verfassen

Trage deine Daten unten ein oder klicke ein Icon um dich einzuloggen:

WordPress.com-Logo

Du kommentierst mit Deinem WordPress.com-Konto. Abmelden / Ändern )

Twitter-Bild

Du kommentierst mit Deinem Twitter-Konto. Abmelden / Ändern )

Facebook-Foto

Du kommentierst mit Deinem Facebook-Konto. Abmelden / Ändern )

Google+ Foto

Du kommentierst mit Deinem Google+-Konto. Abmelden / Ändern )

Verbinde mit %s

%d Bloggern gefällt das: