As you may have noticed, our paper prototype study had not a very fulfilling outcome. Nevertheless we had two minor changes in our paper prototype. The first one is that instead of using a keyboard to type in the name at the high-score page, the application makes a photo of the user. The second one affects the size of the items in the game itself. One user mentioned that they are a bit too small, so we made them bigger ;).
The following pictures show the changes we made in the paper prototype after user testing:
3. The Game (Changes: bigger Items)
4. High-Score (Changes: Photo instead of keyboard)